What is happening?
Kirklees Council are continuing a programme of major core network upgrades. The intention is to upgrade services one at a time over several dates in order to maintain services, however there is a risk of disruption to services during the upgrades.
The disruption will likely affect the following:
- MobileApp booking/cancelling
- Web booking/cancelling
When will this be happening?
There are currently three dates when this work will be taking place:
- Wednesday 16 June 2021 16:00-20:00 (with the potential to run over until 00:00)
- Wednesday 30 June 2021 16:00-20:00 (with the potential to run over until 00:00)
- Friday 16 July 2021 16:00-20:00 (with the potential to run over until 00:00)
Action you need to take
- Please book your swim & gym slots & group fitness classes in advance
- Please only book for sessions you know you can attend as you may not be able to cancel them during the times above
- Check HomePortal in advance & contact us with any queries before the date above.
We apologise for any inconvenience these network updates may cause.